About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

1000th member and counting

Thank you to every member for making this major milestone possible - the site would not be what it is without its membership. To commemorate reaching 1000, I am giving away £100 worth of Amazon vouchers - all you have to do is leave a comment below (just one please) and your name will go into the hat for a draw to take place one week from today.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations Philip & Landscape Juice. Long may it continue to grow and prosper.
  • Count me in Phil. A fantastic acheivement and I'm confident that the growth rate and benefits of the network will continue to grow.
  • Well done Phil...with all the hard work you do in keeping us connected and advised you must be pleased?
    Here's to the next 1000!
  • Ditto - great news!!

Vanessa Langford said:
    Well done Phil...with all the hard work you do in keeping us connected and advised you must be pleased?
    Here's to the next 1000!
  • PRO
    Excellent News!
  • Good work people!
  • Welldone to one and all - You must be chuffed Phil
  • From little Acorns with some light and some juice. Very well done.
  • PRO
    Well done Phil. You deserve it after all the hard work you've put in. I hope you enjoy vin rouge (or two) to celebrate at the weekend.
  • Great, well done.
This reply was deleted.

Trade green waste centres

<!-- Google tag (gtag.js) --> <script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-WQ68WVXQ8K"></script> <script> window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-WQ68WVXQ8K'); </script>

LJN Sponsor

Advertising