About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Landscape Show 2011

Has anyone else had a email from jeremy@landscapeshow.co.uk.as i havent been on LJN for a while am i getting this confused with our proposed exhibition or is this something completely different

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO
    Hi Michael

Yes, the Landscape Show is something completely different.

The Landscaping Show is being staged in conjunction with eFIG and it is predominantly for interior landscapers (eFIG is the trade association for the Interior Landscaping Industry) although I understand that some paving and other periphery items are proposed.

The Landscape Juice Network's proposed trade exhibition will be centred around any practitioner who has a stakeholding in exterior landscaping or gardening or trades who supply to or are closely related to them.

I believe that, in conjunction with www.hale-events.co.uk, we will propose a unique opportunity for all LJN members and non-members.

I've acted as a consultant for Glee, Garden Expo the Hard Landscaping Show and I've had conversations with eFIG and I believe that LJN will have something to offer that others haven't provided.

Since my meeting with Hale Events in Axbridge on June 3rd, we've completed much research, conducted conversations with potential headline sponsors and compiled an extensive list or prospective exhibitors and interested parties.

Watch this space...I hope there will be an announcement soon.
This reply was deleted.

Trade green waste centres

<!-- Google tag (gtag.js) --> <script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-WQ68WVXQ8K"></script> <script> window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-WQ68WVXQ8K'); </script>

LJN Sponsor

Advertising