About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

Institute of Groundsman Saltex Exhibition

I will be at the IOG Saltex show at Windsor Race Course on either the 3rd or 4th of September if anyone wants to meet up? I will be attending with Mike Seaton and combining my Weed Free role as Marketing Manager with some Landscape Juice work. If anyone is attending and would like to meet up there it would be great to see you (although I do understand if you are unable to travel to Windsor as it is not the easiest of places to get into). Andy and Cat most kindly invited me to stay with them but sadly time will not be on my side to travel up - maybe another time?

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO
    Don't forget, if anyone is the in the Windsor area tis week then I will be at the Saltex show at Windsor racecourse.
  • ill be there,not sure what day yet though,text me your mobile number when you are in uk...mine is 07734132501
This reply was deleted.

Trade green waste centres

<!-- Google tag (gtag.js) --> <script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-WQ68WVXQ8K"></script> <script> window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-WQ68WVXQ8K'); </script>

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

With over a decade of experience nurturing the hallowed grounds of the Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium campus (SGM), Jim Dawson has recently embraced a significant change: the adoption of electric turf maintenance equipment, specifically the…

Read more…