About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

What are your 'anti-resolutions' for 2023?

10922165469?profile=RESIZE_710xAt the beginning of every year we are told to set out our goals and write down our New Year’s resolutions, and they look great on paper but within a few days are often forgotten.

But for a change instead of focussing on things you 'should' do, what if you take a look at things you no longer want to do, and target these instead?

It could be putting an end to the hours you spend on paperwork each month, and instead finding an accountant or other service that can free up your time.

Or do you get asked to do small garden designs, but know that it takes you a lot fo time and is not something you enjoy doing, so maybe it is time to wotk with a designer.

Also what have you stopped doing in your business in the past that has really benefited you, and more importantly how did you go about doing it so that others might be able to try similar?

Ultimately the plan is to focus on things you want to do that benefit you and your business, getting rid of the time wasting tasks that zap your energy, and enabling you to increase your revenue and hopefully feel much more fulfilled in life in general.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• happy new year to all, and not wishing to split hairs, but as I always understood it, new year's resolutions can include things you either intend to do, or refrain from doing. In my case this may include turning down new maintenance work. Where the initial task will fit in with my existing jobs. But if the client is pleased they always threaten you with more !

• PRO

I tend to make more resolutions the older I get there is a growing list of things I can no longer do or want to do .

Learning to say no has become a habit but interestingly also the key to survival and more enjoyable work experience .

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0