About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Hi everyone, I hope it's okay for us to post this here (and apologies if we've got the wrong section).I wanted to let the members of Landscape Juice Network know about a campaign we're currently running, where we're encouraging people to #TakeTheLeap and start/grow their business in 2020. And to help, we're giving away £10,000 to one lucky person.

We know just how important small businesses and self-employed people – like lots of you – are to the UK. You're vital to our economy, provide employment, and keep local communities running. But worryingly, small business optimism is at an eight-year low, and recent research suggests over 600,000 small businesses could go under in 2020. When it comes to starting or running a business, research suggests finance in particular can be a challenge. That's why we wanted to help, by giving away £10,000, and encouraging others to #TakeTheLeap this year. You can enter the competition here – just tell us a bit about your business, and how the money would help.If anyone's got any questions please just shout! But otherwise, here's to 2020 being a successful year for all of you and your businesses

www.simplybusiness.co.uk/take-the-leap/

4026099365?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Trade green waste centres

<!-- Google tag (gtag.js) --> <script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-WQ68WVXQ8K"></script> <script> window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-WQ68WVXQ8K'); </script>

LJN Sponsor

Advertising