Forum

Replies

• PRO
    For my MB650T it was a year, I'd imagine it'd be the same.
  • PRO

I was told my by Dealer that Viking mowers, apart from the pro (7series?) doesn't have commercial warranty as they are domestic machines..... i may be wrong though

• If your dealer is not familiar with you, I don't see how they'd know you were using it commercially......... not that I'm suggesting you don't tell them!!

• Maybe they would get a little suspicious if you took a mower in that had clocked up 400 hours wear and tare in 6 months! ;-)

• Haha, just a touch mate, I've been using the same dealer for the last 20 years or so.... :-)
  • hahaha, one yes and one No, I have contacted Viking themselves but still awaiting a reply, I have asked my dealer and like everyone else they are not sure as although they are one of the bigger distributors of machinery in my area they have not sold a 21" roller model in a couple of years, this is not to say Viking mowers are not good mowers, they just push for Hondas and Hayters on the sale floor....
    • PRO

VIKING – Warranty Periods
      All VIKING products shown in the current VIKING Sales Catalogue are covered for the period shown below.

Domestic use:
      ◾2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and R Series Lawn mowers - 5 years*
      ◾R4, T4, T5 and T6 Series Ride-ons - 5 years*
      ◾Lawn scarifier - 5 years*
      ◾Tillers and Shredders - 2 years
      ◾iMow - 5 years*

* Subject to product registration and annual servicing (otherwise 2 years).

Professional/Semi-professional use:
      ◾2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and R Series Lawn mowers - 1 year
      ◾R4, T4, T5 and T6 Series Ride-ons - 1 year
      ◾Lawn scarifier - 1 year
      ◾Tillers and Shredders - 1 year
      ◾iMow - not applicable

• I could not find this info even on the website lol, so according to this, if I'm reading it right, the MB655VR comes with a year pro warranty yeah??? ;-)
        • PRO

yes , i think i read it a while back-      what about the  855 ???   i have s/hand

• PRO
    Harry, I use the 655vr and have to replace the roller,chain,& sprocket every season at the cost of £350 (dealer)
    Which I don't have a problem with at all, as they are the best alrounder roller mower for me, and my needs.... I've owned honda pro, hayter pro, the honda & hayter are stronger engines, but for alround speed,weight,wet pick up, the viking out classes them....and yes to me £350 is a snip....23456 series states 1 yr warranty commercial on web site, but do not get confused, it's not wear & tear!!!! Only defaults I.e split deck....they will not cover any wear problems at all....only the 7 series.... When the roller goes again I will be purchasing a weilbang legacy 48 pro went saltex to check them out, and Personaly I think they will take over Hondas rollers, heavy yes!!! Don't mind.....kawasaki engine, varible speed, spilt roller, it's looks bomb proof, plus!!!! 3 year commercial..
    Warranty, tried to buy 1 last month from greenreeper but sold out & they said theve got 2 contractors who swear buy them exalIant wet collection, 48 pro £1000 & 56 pro £1200, Harry before you may purchase a new 655vr check out a weilbang....
This reply was deleted.

Industry Jobs

Landscape contractor

Landscape contractor required for Landscaping company based in Surrey. Candidate should have minimum five years experience and be  proficient in laying Paving, Brickwork, fencing, operating an excavator and general Landscaping tasks. A clean driving licence also required.

Experienced gardener

Grove Gardens is an established landscape gardening business in Brighton and Hove and we are currently looking for an experienced gardener to join our team. You must be a highly motivated individual with a professional attitude to your work. Experienced in garden maintenance and a good plant knowledge. A full driving licence is essential. Competitive

Landscape and grounds maintenance operative

Landscape and grounds maintenance operative required for a well established landscaping company based in south wales. Looking for an enthusiastic and well motivated worker who works well as part of a team or on their own.  Must have at least 3 years experience in landscaping/ grounds maintenance and sports ground maintenance and renovation. The roles

Grounds Maintenance Operative

The purpose of the Grounds Maintenance chargehand/team leader position is to carry out a range of duties to support the running of contracts. This will include operating machinery, towing a trailer, grass cutting, hedge cutting and general grounds maintenance duties, able to work on own initiative to complete daily work to a high standard The Grounds Maintenance Team Leader will

Business Objectives Group (BOG)

PRO

Webb Lawnmowers, opinions?

Hi everyone, I have a small business, just me, and do mainly garden maintainence and weeding/planting along with other jobs such as jetwashing and so on as I have a number of elderly customers who always ask for very small "other" jobs. I cut lawns,…

Read more…
0 Replies

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

If you've received help from the Landscape Juice Network and you'd like to say thank you, why not make a small donation?

The site is maintained as an indpendent industry resource and it's become an essential tool for those working in the landscape industry.

Thank you

Phil Voice

Founder Landscape Juice

Make a donation

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Blogs