About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • PRO

i love them, along with the Etesias they are great mowers, its so nice to turn up at a garden (even after or during rain) and know there won't be an issue cutting the lawns that have to be cut no matter what the weather ...:-)

• PRO
          I've only used the old style pro 46s, but from using those I can say they do feel better built than the Vikings but they collect no better in rain in my opinion, and although they feel more solid (and that will be where the extra money is) I am yet to break my Viking, it's 4 years old and other than serving, cables and blade sharpen there is nothing I've needed to replace...
          • I currently have an Etesia RMCB which I like but I do miss the roller. I had a Viking MB650VR and got 4 months out of it, the drive just broke repeatedly. A friend of mine had the same mower as we bought them at the same time, and he got 2 weeks less than me and had all sorts breaking on it not just the drive. When it worked it was fantastic but it just didn't last. I'd love to keep a Viking as my secondary mower but don't think I can take that risk after my past experience.

• PRO
              That's a shame, I've recently had huge problems with my new Stihl machines, I was at the point where I thought, never again will I buy a Stihl tool, luckily I had a change of heart and brought a replacement machine, exactly the same as my previous one I had, KM95RCE, the new machine has been a lovely tool to work with, I'm glad I gave it another chance, some machines are just bad luck mate.. Cheers
          • PRO
            I've just picked up (well bought anyway) a Etesia pro 46 2013 model for £190 so I'm going to be able to try it out and see for myself!!
            • PRO
              Great mate, is it a self propelled model?
              • PRO
                No just a push model. It was an eBay impulse buy!
                If I like it I may save up for a bigger self propelled one.
                It's only for going to be used on small gardens. I tend to use rollers where they fit and put up with not brilliant collection I get sometimes.
                • PRO
                  Ah cool, I have both push and self propelled and the push is fine for smaller lawns, you will notice a big difference on wet cuts, no more cursing at the weather for you mate...:-)
                    • PRO
                      Sorry don't see it it takes 2 seconds to start a Honda engine. So maybe cordless will be 2 seconds quicker if the battery lasts:)
                    • PRO
                      When we all say small lawns, what actual size in metres are we talking?
This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0