About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

SALTEX 2012

I’m heading off to SALTEX 2012 this morning.

http://www.iog.org/shows-and-events/iog-saltex

This is the first time that I will be going with the view of buying kit for my own business so I hope to find some good show deals and make contact with new suppliers.

Is anyone else going to the show and what do you hope to see? If you have already been what were your highlights? Are there any LJN members with a stand that i should look out for?

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi James,

I am off to the show on Thursday.

I have heard from others that have been that it rather lean this year.

What did you get to see and like?

I will report back after my wanderings>

Peter

• There were a lot of gaps in the stands and bored looking reps. This is the quitest that I had ever seen. All the nurserymen seem to have gone to 4 Oaks.  I was a bit disappointed at that.

I managed to pick up a few small bits and pieces as well as a few contacts for local(ish) dealers but nothing extra special.

• PRO

Would echo Jame's view - view quiet, about 1/3rd smaller, some empty stand spaces and lacking 'punters' was the way one of the dealers I know stated.

Still and interesting few hours spent in the sun and a nice surrounding ;-)

Anyone else attend ?

• I went on tuesday and it looked like a show on its last legs. Even some of the smaller suppliers where you could buy and take away smaller stuff were absent. Probably will not bother next year and I have been going since student days when it was held at Motspur Park. Still didn't lose any money which normally happens when I go to Windsor racecourse

This reply was deleted.

Trade green waste centres

<!-- Google tag (gtag.js) --> <script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-WQ68WVXQ8K"></script> <script> window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-WQ68WVXQ8K'); </script>

LJN Sponsor

Advertising