About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

New model Vivaro & Trafic vans for 2014

Looks like we are about to see a complete restyle of the popular Vauxhall Vivaro and Renault Trafic (..and assume Nissan Primastar) vans this summer.

The existing model has remained largely unchanged in its 12+ year life apart from some minor face lifts and styling tweaks.

As an existing user of these vans, I have not seen anything about engines, prices etc yet...but will sure be looking out for more info....

Looks like quite aggressive styling - love it or hate it ?

Vauxhall Vivaro:

Renault Trafic:

Source : Business Vans  -The Vans Website

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Love it!! Love the style that all new models of van are taking on at the minute.. The new transit customs look really nice too..

• PRO

There's a few photo's of a new shape Trafic if you google 'Renault Trafic 2014', I spoke to my local Renault dealer last week and they haven't been given a release date or any info on prices yet but they seem to think it should be ready for the summer.

• same engines?

• PRO

The vauxhall looks a bit like what the new transit (not custom) will look like.

• PRO

You can see that too ! My first thought was it's Ford Transit-like...its like a big design circle...styles go round and round....

Seth Burgess said:

The vauxhall looks a bit like what the new transit (not custom) will look like.

• same vehicle different badge, seats, and random small fittings

• Looks loads better, it was screaming out for a new model.

I agree with others it does look a bit like the new Transit Custom

• PRO

Real pictures and facts now appearing;

Slightly larger - two wheelbase sizes - both longer than current model with two roof heights

UK Built

More 'Car like' drive

New 1,6L CDTi capable of 47MPG on combined fuel usage

New 1,6L CDBTi - bi-turbo engine also an option

Front styling is a bit 'Marmite' - love it or hate it........but very "USA Big Truck' like :-)

Vauxhall_Vivaro

New_Vauxhall_Vivaro

• Very transit custom like! What are the load bed lengths? Im hoping more than there 7'11'' like in the old swb.

• PRO

Renault_Trafic

Is the Trafic better looking  with the black body mouldings ?

This reply was deleted.

Trade green waste centres

<!-- Google tag (gtag.js) --> <script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-WQ68WVXQ8K"></script> <script> window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-WQ68WVXQ8K'); </script>

LJN Sponsor

Advertising