About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Marshalls Weatherpoint 365

Well it has been requested so here it is..

My first impressions of the Marshalls Weatherpoint 365 are very good.

Ive used in the past Geo Fix - Rompox Drain - Rompox easy - Nexus Drain . So as you can see I have tried a few.

So you may ask what do I think of Weather point???

Well I have tried both the buff and the grey and feel that they work well but give very different finishes.

The Buff being smooth if finished with a strike.

The Grey being a great colour but even when finished with a strike the sand seems a little course and leaves a gritty finish.

Both dry in similar times (being winter ) around 40hrs to rock hard.

both colours are very easy to install:

Wet the flags. Open the tub and pour out the weather point. Brush into the joints. Strike the joint. Final sweep(soft brush). JOB DONE.

The Best thing about weather point 365 is the fact you have no mixing and any product left over in the tub gets covered with water for the next job!!!!!

Give it a try you might just like it......

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How much dose a tub of this retail for and where can i purchase it from?
  • To be honest I'm not sure..
    Marshalls supplied it for me to use and try out on our paving centre. It will be available from any merchant that supplies Marshalls products.
    1 tub does around 10 to 15 m2
  • Il have to ask my suppliers! it will save me from lugging round my cement mixer on small re- pointing jobs!

• For that it would be fantastic. You may also get more for the job if you play the correct sales tactic.
  • and the quicker i can do it the quicker i can start the next job!
  •  

i saw this advertised on the marshalls site a while back whilst pricing a job, can't find anyone who has any stock or prices yet so haven't been able to look at testing it myself.

thanks for the review though.

• It has only just gone on sale I believe. The tubs I got sent hadn't even got labels on them it was that new..
  • PRO

Chris

Would there be options for LJN members to buy directly (in the right volumes of course) at merchant prices?

• Nearly a year down the line now, anyone else recommend this product?

I can see the labour-saving benefits on a big paving job, but say for a 6m2 patio, is it really worth the added cost?

• is it £50 a tub ??     silka pave mate plus can be bought for about £12 if you haggle at travis :)

id like to try it but ......

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…