About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

LJN passes the 10,000,000 pages viewed mark

10,091,350 pages viewed to be precise.

I've often been asked why I don't close LJN down to members only.

One very simple answer is that we wouldn't get the kind of traffic we do. By keeping the site open it means that the content, of which over 85,000 items are indexed by Google, wouldn't be found by people using a search engine.

Unbeknown to many who use LJN is that this site features very strongly in landscape and horticulture related searches.

Only this week a new advertiser, who taken two months advertising, said in an email that the site's stats - as stated in the LJN rate card - are way above other sites they've researched.

Are you using LJN to its potential? You won't find better free advertising in the landscape space anywhere on the internet.

Here's to the next 10,000,000 page views.

Correction: I state LJN in the title but just for clarity and transparency the page view figure represents the total for both www.landscapejuice.com & www.landscapejuicenetwork.com

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations Phil, it is a credit to you for all your hard work.

Phil
  • PRO
    Phil, do other comparative sites openly divulge their stats ?

If not, can one find out independently ? ( maybe a naive question but not too up on this...)

Also, reminds us how many are watching.......
  • PRO
    Great stats Phil :-)
  • @ Gary RK- Yes if they are advertiser supported.  There are lots of ranking and stats services that count how successful a web site is wether they are asked to or not!

What an acheivement!

• PRO
    Phil is there a way of drawing out the search terms used that brought about the page views ?
This reply was deleted.

Trade green waste centres

<!-- Google tag (gtag.js) --> <script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-WQ68WVXQ8K"></script> <script> window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-WQ68WVXQ8K'); </script>

LJN Sponsor

Advertising