About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

Thought I'd make people aware of this - note I do have a vested interest as I'm on the founding committee! Thanks to Phil for allowing me to post this.

I've attended for the last 4 years at various venues and seen it grow; it's always been great fun and a good way to meet like minded people running lawn care companies. Most are very happy to share info / hints & tips at the networking tea breaks etc and I've always found it very useful. If you're into lawn care, or are thinking or getting into it, it's well worth going:

“GETTING TOGETHER” - The 2017 UK Lawn Care Association’s Annual Conference will be held at Bisham Abbey, home of the National Sports Centre in Marlow, Buckinghamshire from the 8th to the 9th of February.  The LCA is the Association for Independent Lawn Care businesses, and this is their first 2 day event following a combination of popular demand and a host of great speakers.  Speakers will cover a wide range of relevant topics from the marketing universe, social media, digital marketing, small business mentoring to the science of fertilisers, pesticides and herbicides; there will be a host table top exhibitors showing business software, machinery and turf care agronomy to name but a few.  Finally though, it’s just a great place to meet like-minded industry professionals.

For more information please call our Secretary Simon Johnson on  07518 516560 or email to simon@uklawncare.net

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Look forward to attending & supporting this event!

• PRO

Yes Ollie, thanks to Agrigem for sponsoring. Looking forward to seeing you there. Are you staying over? I am!

• PRO

Pity, I'm away on holidays then or I would have joined you guys

• PRO

My wife isn't very well and it looks like the holiday is going to be cancelled, it may mean I get to go to this after all.

• PRO

Robbie?? How does that work. Surely you'll be staying to look after your wife!

• PRO

Yes, that may be wishful thinking on my part. I will have to wait and see what way the treatment cycles work.

• PRO Supplier

This is just what independent lawn care businesses need. Well done to everyone involved and I look forward to seeing it grow!

• PRO

Hi Daisy,

thanks for that and thanks even more to Greenbest for the happy hour bar reception - as ever will do my best...I'm sure there will be a good team effort!

• PRO

bump re Nathan

• I'll be going, I find these meetings very useful and great for meeting others in the trade.

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0