About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Replies

• looks good bet it takes a lot of watering? why did it need turfing,

• rhianna,madonna,springsteen, paul simon etc etc concerts,plus 4-6 inches of bark chips to remove that we put down for covering the mud....oh,then there was 2012 olympics.

• thats good work more to laying turf than you think

• Looking very good, there was virtually no grass left after we picked from Hyde Park last year, so a bloody good job Steve.
  • Wow, I passed a job over today as it was too big for me, and that was only 400 sq mtrs!

Got to love the variety of people we have here, all in the same business but at such extremes.

• Credit must go to all the lads involved.well done boys .it was a big contract £1.5m
  • PRO

Looks brilliant

What size were the rolls of turf just out of curiosity?

• PRO

looks good, is that done by your self or subcontractors ?

• job done by ourselves,we have all the "big boys toys",rolls are 700mmx25m,from 3 different suppliers i believe.

• £10 a mt all in can soon add up

steve loftus said:

Credit must go to all the lads involved.well done boys .it was a big contract £1.5m
This reply was deleted.

Trade green waste centres

<!-- Google tag (gtag.js) --> <script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-WQ68WVXQ8K"></script> <script> window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-WQ68WVXQ8K'); </script>

LJN Sponsor

Advertising