About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

Landscape Juice now has over 3,500 members

We reached a milestone this week. Landscape Juice has now passed the 3,500 member mark:)

Is this significant?

Yes, it is significant. It's not about numbers: that's just being vain. What +3,500 (and rising) tells me/us is that there are many many more individual practitioners and SMEs in our industry than most people would imagine.

What is more, I conduct a regular sweep of dormant accounts (+700 dormant accounts deleted since 10 June 2012).

I think it's possible, over time, to see +10,000 members on LJN....I really do feel there is great depth to the landscape industry.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO

What is also clear to me;

- the huge diversity of the membership base from practitioners to suppliers etc
    - the continually increasing number of visitors (not just LJNers) reading the threads, some topical subjects are seeing 0000's of views within a short time frame
    - the honest, as-we-see-it responses, along with all the advice and support given by LJNers - they are the real stars :-)

• PRO

"the honest, as-we-see-it responses, along with all the advice and support given by LJNers - they are the real stars :-)"

Absolutely:)

This reply was deleted.

Trade green waste centres

<!-- Google tag (gtag.js) --> <script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-WQ68WVXQ8K"></script> <script> window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-WQ68WVXQ8K'); </script>

LJN Sponsor

Advertising