About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Honda hrd536c

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has ran this machine in the past? It's a 4 wheel mower. I have had mine for almost 3 years. I have had the usual drive replaced at just under 2 years. And a few cables replaced and the top half of the clutch done soon after.

I do like the machine as it's the only mower I have with bbc. It's a good size nice weight, and relatively short handles.

When it came back from having the last batch of work done it was going as good as ever it did, but now again it seems to be losing some revs and not lifting great. And when it is idling there is a loud tinny noise coming from it. 

Im really just wondering if anyone can say good or bad about the machine before I spend more money on it, like I say I do like it and would possibly consider replacing it with a newer model but I'm keen to know if it's a dodgey machine for professional use or if I have just got unlucky and got a bad one.

thanks in advance

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…