About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Replies

• Bought the Harrier last year.

No problems with it so far. It is fast, even when reducing throttle it covers ground quickly. Border edges can be a bit of a challenge, quite often push it around them especially curved borders. be really nice to have variable speed drive.

Picks up wet grass well enough, although after using it for the second half of the season I feel it could be better, Would like to try a Viking to compare to - maybe I'm just expecting a bit too much. 

Mine kicks out cut grass from the sides if the grass is a bit longer, so I need to do a quick run over it again. Typical example is a 2 weekly cut where the grass is fed regularly and grows more quickly. Easiest solution would be weekly cuts but customers won't go there, or cut higher then lower, so it is what it is. If I ever search out a different mower that would be reason.

Finish is really good, it is in its element on weekly cuts on well kept lawns.

• PRO

hi Scott

thanks for the imput,yeah i had a demo of it at there hq, & the travel speed was what stood out to me, the problem with slowing it down on the throttle is you slow down the cutter bar.

i've now taken the plunge & bought one, jobs that i would not have been able to do with my current machines because the grass would clogg up in the chute , i;ve been able to do disspite how wet it is in my area 

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…