About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

PRO

Citroen Relay Crew Cab Tipper for sale 2004 reg

Just a quick post to offer this here first before it hits the likes of Ebay and Auto trader in a few weeks time.

Due to a change in my business, I now have a Citroen Relay Crew Cab Tipper that will shortly be up for sale (by mid October).

Specification:

Year: 2004
Engine: 2.2HDI
Power: 120BHP
Colour: White
Seats: 3
Body Type: Tipper
Towbar fitted: YES
Number of keys: 2
Central Locking: NO
MOT: 30-4-2014
Tax 30-5-2015
Gross vehicle weight: 3500KG
Gross train weight: 5500KG
Current mileage: 81000 approx (may rise slightly as still in use till sold)
Last service: 71500 miles (oil and filter change, strip, clean and grease front brakes, replace rear brake pads, full check over)

The towbar is less than a year old (fitted Jan 2014), good quality Witter towbar, all electrics working fine.

Tipper body in good working order., dropsides and tailgate in good condition, main body solid (steel body).

No advisories on last MOT - although since there has been a small stonechip to the centre of the windscreen.

Two recent front tyres, rear brake pads last year.

The crew cab seats have been removed and a 21" (or smaller mower can be stored in the rear part of the cab, there is shelf above the mower engine that will carry petrol tins ETC, or will fit 2X knapsack sprayers and chemicals etc.

This vehicle has been faultless in the 10 000 miles that I have done with it, only selling as I need a vehicle with higher train weight.

Located near Spalding, Lincs.

£3750 ONO - NO VAT

Viewing welcome by appointment, please email anpservicesspalding@yahoo.co.uk to arrange.

Photo attached is from when I bought the vehicle DEC 2013, more photos to follow.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO

Vehicle now available immediately.

More photos attached:

3314676943?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

3314678147?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

3314680326?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

3314674643?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• PRO

This vehicle is still available - offers at around £3300.

• PRO

Does it smell or something Adam? You've been trying to sell it for ages.

• PRO

Only smells of interior cleaner Seth.... I know its been on the market for a while unfortunately no one seems to be buying... 

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…