About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Br800 Blower

Being lucky enough to get my hands on one over a month ago thought would give little review on it.

First impression was impressed with build quality, weight, padding on straps etc. The side start pull cord is amazing being able to start from the hip without taking machine off. 

This is a rather thirsty machine using full tank for roughly 1.5hours full throttle blowing. It is insanely powerful to the point the br430 doesn't even leave the van even on big jobs with two men.

Haven't found any negatives yet apart from sometimes can be too powerful when in smaller gardens blowing things over it shouldn't. 

If you haven't ordered one of these then I strongly suggest you do as it has massively speeded up a lot of large blowing jobs to the point you could do two mans work alone in same time. 

Will update this every few months with any faults etc. 

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm a big fan of mine. Still sometimes want more power though, but it's all about the side start.

This EU market version has been limited, US version is 10% more powerful.

3678995124?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Mine will be being ported when the warranty runs out. Thought the yanks had stricter laws? 

• Thanks for that Sean, always good to get real and honest feedback on potential new purchases.

I currently use the Husqvarna 570BTS which has been a dream for me over the last few years, but the BR800 is a definite contender to replace it when the time comes.

•  Honestly it makes the br430 look like you are blowing threw a straw the difference 

• PRO

How is it going with the 800? Has anyone else switched up from the 600 to the 800? Pros and cons now it's been out a while? 

many thanks 

• Hi Harry. Yes, I bought an 800 last autumn. It's insanely powerful. Minuses. A tad heavy to throw up onto the back but you don't notice once it's on. Also thirsty, I still have half a dozen fixed price per hour jobs and they have had incredible value this season at my expense! , I will address this for next winter. Plus I still need the little blower for smaller gardens, the 800 could blow a shed over in those!

Pluses, comfortably padded to wear, nicely balanced, reliable starting and of course the side pull which enables me to start it while wearing it, and of course, the power. It's not too noisy either. A few of my car park clearances take a fraction of the time they used to, likewise some of the large gardens I clear.

It's a big Yes from me.

• PRO

Hi Tony,

thank you for reply mate, I'll give one a go for this coming season, one question, do they come as standard with the straight nozel or is the end nozel the same as the 600 and curved, I always end up cutting the end off or ordering a straight end nozel. 

cheers 

• PRO

It comes with a straight nozzle. Only disadvantage is that it is a bit short and you can't flick sticks on the ground like you can with a BR430. 

it is however immensely powerful and quick at clearing big areas with ease. 

• PRO

Awesome, thanks Nick 

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…