Marshalls have launched a new website aimed at the domestic landscaping market.
The new site is easier to use and to provide all the tools and information to plan a project and find the product(s) best suited to your requirements. This includes comprehensive product information, online visualisation tools and product videos as well as a comprehensive list of places where you can buy Marshalls products.
It takes the average customer 59 days to find the products right for them Marshalls are hopeful that this site provides all the information and tools you need to help with that research.
The new site has had a number of improvements made to it including:
- Ability to search for product by brand, type and colour using the drop down menu, the on page navigation or the site search box.
- A new design tools section where our various online tools can be found such as our paving planner, driveway visualiser and scrapbook.
- A new video library where all of our product and how to videos can be found.
- A blog (where you are now) which will be regularly updated with latest product news, helpful tips as well as inspirational imagery of completed projects from our network of registered installers and customers.
- A newly designed stockist search locator where you can find your nearest Travis Perkins, Wickes, Jewson or independent stockist of Marshalls materials.
- Live chat is also available with Marshalls sales and technical support teams to answer any question you may have.
You can also download our brochure or view it online if you wish although I am hopeful that our comprehensive product pages or our support team can answer any product questions you have.
Head of E-Commerce for Marshalls, Gareth Robinson, said: "I am looking to make regular improvements to the site. I do not see this ever being the finished article as there will always be things we can do better. If you have any feedback about the site (positive or negative) or have any ideas of what we could be doing better please don’t hesitate to contact me email@example.com ."