The layout of a garden and the quality of the hard landscaping is a crucial part of creating a great user experience. After all, those elements are literally set in stone.
But it's the plants that give a garden it's ambience and its "soul". Beautiful planting shows the hard landscaping off to it's very best advantage....often earning landscapers a lot of word of mouth advertising.
Many of my landscaping colleagues are incredibly skilled at creating structures, making surfaces beautiful and building gardens that last. But when it comes to the planting - they're left scratching their heads. Or worse - they place the wrong plants in the wrong place and in 6 months time they have the cost of resolving client complaints.
My Garden Design has a solution to planting problems. Bespoke planting plans.
* Available for any size and shape and style of garden.
* Send us your layout plan and we'll suggest plants that will look good and thrive in the microclimate.
* Let us know how much ongoing maintenance is feasible
* Tell us if there are children, pets or allergies that need to be considered
* Do your clients have any favourite species, colours, scents etc they'd like to include in the mix?
Armed with the right information, our professional garden designers will create a planting plan that will take your landscaping skills to the next level - and all at trade prices!
Read more in our latest blog post