About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Hello everyone,

With a heavy heart, I am selling old Maurice, my old Hen House.

Available at the end of this month (July 2012) and thought I would give you all a heads up as I reckon it would make an eggcellent item to include in a show garden. (see what I did there?)

You can see how I built him and what he used to look like here: http://www.rammed-earth.org/maurice.htm

He now looks like the pics included in this discussion post :-( I think you could say that it looks like it's been lived in!

Will fit on a trailer as these rare classics have a very narrow design (I will measure the wheel distance if you are interested. or check these specs out: http://itsacarthing.co.uk/cars/morris_minor.php

Aluminum roof and panels, fiberglass wings, chrome wheel trims, plenty of life in the tyre treads, no punctures, the sub-frame is steel. (roof rack not included)

All Ply-lined and ready for one last grand performance?

Buyer to collect from Potter Heigham, Norfolk NR29 5JB

Make me an offer I can't refuse. First to see might buy!

Contact me on 07768 772366 should you wish to come and take a look.

Thanks for taking a look, Michael.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO
    How does £50 sound? I would give it as a present for my mother who learned to drive in one of theses and also happens to keep a few chickens!!
  • PRO
    I forgot to add that I would be able to store it until Christmas!
  • That's just as well, it'll take you that long to sort the woodwork out!

Nick @ NM Garden Services Ltd said:

I forgot to add that I would be able to store it until Christmas!
  • PRO
    Is this a done deal then? I am genuine in my offer!
  • Sounds fair enough to me, I'm currently building a new Hen House for the girls from an old Livestock Trailer so I need to get that done before letting Maurice go.

Reckon I should be done by the end of the month but may need an extra week or so if the weather turns against me etc.

I take it you have a trailer?

Cheers!

Nick @ NM Garden Services Ltd said:

Is this a done deal then? I am genuine in my offer!
  • PRO
    Yup. I have a trailer (8'x5') but might be able to borrow a car transporter. Can I pick up at the end of August which would hopefully give you enought time?
  • Perfect, send me a text with your contact info and I'll keep you in the loop of any schedule difficulties.

Glad he's going to a good home!

Michael. 07768 772366

• PRO
    Text sent!
This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0