Just thought I would spend the time this morning to say a big public thank you to the members and operators of landscapejuicenetwork.com for all of the help and assistance I have received over the last couple of years since stumbling across the site in 2012.
I pay £40 per year in a one-off payment as a Pro Member but the payback from this very small investment must be many thousands of pounds saved or gained through knowledge and advice. Only this week I have gained detailed advice from members in the BOG about specific charging rates for commercial weed control work, and received via e-mail a full set of COSHH and RAMS documents completely free of charge from a member, saving many many hours of personal work and research. Completely selflessly with no expectation of payment or reciprocity.
This is in addition to:
- Money saved through equipment purchases recommended by members
- Selling parts of my business last year to another LJN member through the BOG
- Numerous document downloads saving days and days of work
- Sound business advice allowing profits to be increased
- Technical advice about carrying out specific jobs and increasing efficiency
- Seeing how other people manage their business day-to-day hints and tips
- Sales, marketing, customer service, costing, accounting, tax - all advice
The list could go on and on...
And all this on top of a general wealth of day-to-day information about people's successes, problems and solutions in their businesses on anything from edging lawns to tax returns.
I maybe don't contribute as much as I should, partly because I still class myself as a relative novice compared to many, but I help out where I feel I can in areas where I have useful knowledge, such as new start-up businesses.
So if you are a regular user of the site and are not yet signed up as a Pro Member/Supplier etc. then I highly recommend it. An absolute no-brainer and one of the best investments of £40 you will ever make in your business. That money allows the site to develop and progress and provide even more benefits in the future.
If anybody else wants to share specific ways in which they have benefited directly from LJN then feel free, otherwise this post is just me rambling on!