Forum

Replies

• Out of curiousity, what didn't you like about it?  Seems to have a very good spec with a Honda engine.... a bit small perhaps?

• PRO

Nothing, it's a lovely mower but I don't really need it.

• PRO

Offers?

• PRO

I would be interested but you’d probably prefer for someone to collect in person. 

• PRO

Posting it isn't an option unfortunately.

• PRO

Hi Paul, when did you buy it?  Is the warranty transferrable?  Where are you based?

Regards, Darren

• PRO

Hi Darren 

I bought it in February. As long as you have the reciept you won't have a problem with warranty. I'm in Kent 

This reply was deleted.

Industry Jobs

Business Objectives Group (BOG)

PRO

Webb Lawnmowers, opinions?

Hi everyone, I have a small business, just me, and do mainly garden maintainence and weeding/planting along with other jobs such as jetwashing and so on as I have a number of elderly customers who always ask for very small "other" jobs. I cut lawns,…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Adam Woods 2 hours ago
PRO

Running costs

I know we all have differnt costs, income, circumstances, situations etc, but I'm interested to see what you would expect the daily running costs would be for a one man band with two subcontractors?I'm talking one team of three people with one…

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by John Powley 12 hours ago

Trade green waste centres

If you've received help from the Landscape Juice Network and you'd like to say thank you, why not make a small donation?

The site is maintained as an indpendent industry resource and it's become an essential tool for those working in the landscape industry.

Thank you

Phil Voice

Founder Landscape Juice

Make a donation

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Blogs