Hi guys I would love to see some pictures of the Weibang cut and finish on a lawn!

I know some of you probably aren't cutting lawns at the moment but I don't know if you have some old pictures maybe?

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Email me when people reply –

• Set on second to lowest cut and fastest forward speed, found it very maneuverable on the end riggs . 

• Overall very impressed but jury is still out until I see how my Mountfield SP 505 copes with what's left to cut, had hoped to do it today but it's still being serviced despite being told it would be ready Saturday.Will post pictures once done .

Would also be interested to see hoe the New model Mountfield SP 505 with the "twin clip" copes with it so phoned up nearest dealer , salesman busy on another call but as of yet he;s not phoned back !!

Weight wise not as bad as I feared, fitted into my Combo van easily by closing the handles over then pushing it up the ramp I have and was easy to push over our gravel pathway 

• There and back was a 3/4  catcher and was done in 3 rd fastest gear, lower would have been better.

• PRO

how come you didnt go for the pro version ben.

• It was a Legacy on demo as he didn't have any Pro's made up, would probably go for the Pro .

• PRO

Anyone know who imports Weibang mowers ;) ?

• PRO
    Hi everyone, I spoke to my local weibang dealer and surprisingly he said to me that although good mowers and improving constantly he has had numerous contractors bring their weibang pro mowers in after a period of about a year and a half with issues surrounding the drive system, he has said they are a great mower for the price, but aren't without their longer term faults, cheers Harry
    • PRO
      How old is the oldest Weibang Pro roller mower on LJN?
This reply was deleted.

Industry Jobs

Landscape and grounds maintenance operative

Landscape and grounds maintenance operative required for a well established landscaping company based in south wales. Looking for an enthusiastic and well motivated worker who works well as part of a team or on their own.  Must have at least 3 years experience in landscaping/ grounds maintenance and sports ground maintenance and renovation. The roles

Grounds Maintenance Operative

The purpose of the Grounds Maintenance chargehand/team leader position is to carry out a range of duties to support the running of contracts. This will include operating machinery, towing a trailer, grass cutting, hedge cutting and general grounds maintenance duties, able to work on own initiative to complete daily work to a high standard The Grounds Maintenance Team Leader will

Landscape Site Manager

Woodhouse Landscape/Natural pools are a design and build company based near Cambridge We undertake a whole range of diverse projects from small patios to natural swimming pools and lake renovations right across the UK and abroad with a variety of private and business clients. We currently have a vacancy for a Skilled landscaper/site manager to

Landscaper Supervisor/Team Leader

Vibrant individual needed to join quality landscape design and build team in Cornwall. Applicant must have 5+ years experience in the industry, be skilled and competent in a range of hard landscape disciplines, be able to work to a very high standard and have great attention to detail, be able to guide and supervise a

Business Objectives Group (BOG)

Fuel Expenses

I keep reading that you will recieve a fine if you don’t log every mile and you can’t just put a fuel receipt in now.  I only use my van for business and have a car for personal use, so am i ok to just put fuel receipts in or do I still have to log…

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by Graeme Brown 3 hours ago

Latest blog post

PRO Supplier

Andy Richards, grounds manager at Shrewsbury School, has added to his existing fleet of Dennis mowers after recently purchasing three new Dennis FT510’s and two new G760’s.

Andy has been the grounds manager at the illustrious…

Read more…

Trade green waste centres

If you've received help from the Landscape Juice Network and you'd like to say thank you, why not make a small donation?

The site is maintained as an indpendent industry resource and it's become an essential tool for those working in the landscape industry.

Thank you

Phil Voice

Founder Landscape Juice

Make a donation

LJN Sponsor

PRO Supplier

Andy Richards, grounds manager at Shrewsbury School, has added to his existing fleet of Dennis mowers after recently purchasing three new Dennis FT510’s and two new G760’s.

Andy has been the grounds manager at the illustrious…

Read more…
PRO Supplier

After trialling a range of various wetting agents, Jonathan Smith, Course Manager at Cowdray Park Golf Club, West Sussex, found exactly what he was looking for in Sherriff Amenity’s Aqua-Zorb Liquid.

Golf has been played at Cowdray…

Read more…
PRO Supplier

Javelin Aer-Aid instils an air of confidence

Andy Richards, Grounds Manager at Shrewsbury School, is a firm believer that aeration is one of the most important practices carried out by groundsmen, and this is exactly why he has recently purchased a new SISIS Javelin…

Read more…