Perhaps you own or run your own business and need your grounds maintaining or are in a HR department and have been tasked with finding a grounds maintenance contractor to maintain your site(s)?
Some things you need to ask for from anyone tendering or quoting to maintain your site include:
- Length of time that they have been working in the grounds maintenance sector (shows commitment and experience)
- Proof of public liability and employers liability cover, (A legal requirement!)
- Risk assessments and method statements for operations required on your site, (satisfies Health and Safety requirements)
- A valid waste carriers licence registration number, (a legal requirement for anyone involved in the transport of waste of ANY description)
- Certificates and proof of competence qualifications for any pesticide or herbicide (weedkiller) applications needed on your site (City and Guilds or equivalent training group certificates will be required by the contractors insurer to prove competence in using what can be potentially hazardous chemicals)
In addition, make sure that the contractor is familiar with working on a site of your type and has all the necessary equipment available 'in house' and isn't relying on hiring in or borrowing tools and equipment to meet your contract requirements.
Are you looking for a contractor that can immediately fulfill all of these, has a wealth of experience at dealing with areas sized from just a few hundred square metres to many acres in size, has all equipment available in-house with experienced operators AND has an in depth knowledge of the local area as well?
Here at ANP Services Spalding Limited, we can help!
We have been established over 6 years and have hundreds of satisfied clients over a wide spectrum of domestic and commercial grounds maintenance. Wheter you need regular scheduled grass cutting, shrub bed maintenance, weed control to grass land or car parks, leaf clearance, hedge trimming or any other grounds maintenance service you might like to mention, we can tailor a service to suit your site or work to your own contract plan - the choice is yours.
Why not call us today - ANP Services Spalding Limited - Office 01775 830250, direct mobile 07745 247488 - or email email@example.com
Some examples of previous works can be found on our website at www.anpservicesspalding.com
'ANP Services Spalding Limited - For all your garden and grounds maintenance requirements'