Forum

All Discussions (12703)

Sort by

Research

I am curious, as I have not seen it mentioned much, but how much research do those offering gardening maintenance put into finding work? Have you found different tactics work better in some areas then others?Do you adapt your flyers for different…

Read more…
12 Replies · Reply by Mark Feb 1, 2009

Drainage Solution?

Hi alli visited this site today and was shocked at what had been created! notice the height of blockpave halfway up airbrick, (no allowance for dampcourse and splashback)the customer has a circle of grass that is lower than blockpave level and is…

Read more…
4 Replies

Clients budget

The biggest problem i am always coming across is the client never wants to tell you what budget they have in mind when they want a garden designed and built, I think they all think that they are going to get conned out of there money, does anybody…

Read more…
16 Replies · Reply by Jonathan Hall Feb 12, 2009

Rabbits

This winter I have had particular trouble with rabbits in one of my larger estate gardens. Apart from the obvious shooting/ferritting/gassing/shutting out with a fence, has anyone any tried and tested means of detering the little blighters, and…

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Cat Fereday Feb 4, 2009

Apple storage rack

I'm looking for a nice apply storage rack for my father-in-law's 70th. I've seen some in Harrod Horticultural and a few other places - for a tall one, they are ranging about £250. I just wondered if anyone had somed ideas where I could get one…

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by steve loftus Feb 15, 2009

Landscape industry Jobs

Experienced Tree Surgeon

Employer: Bawden Group

Job Type: Full Time

Wiltshire tree surgeons Bawden Tree Care, is part of the Bawden Group a privately owned company, delivering tree care and… Continue

Grounds Maintenance Supervisor

Employer: Bawden Group

Team Leader / Supervisor required to manage team(s) of mobile grounds maintenance and gardening staff in the delivery of grounds… Continue

Skilled Landscaper required

Employer: Scott\'s elite landscapes

Undertake all aspects of hard and soft landscaping construction. Using machines and setting out sites.. managing projects… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs