Forum

All Discussions (12832)

Sort by
PRO

Forest Bark Mulch

A very functional but attractive mixed bark chippings.Nominal particle size of 35 - 60mm.* High quality* General purpose* Easy to lay* Attractive appearance* Long lasting* Comes from sustainable sourcesOkay - These are from our tree felling…

Read more…
0 Replies

Two opportunities

The University of Warwick has two tenders out at the moment, one for a soft/hard landscaping job and another for a Landscape Architect. Ten days left to request information.https://in-tendhost.co.uk/universityofwarwick/These were found via…

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by dgeorgea Mar 17, 2009

Blown Render

I have a client with a rendered block retaining wall 0.5m high that has no damp proofing. Some of the render has blown due to damp penetrating through from behind. I am wondering if there is a way of damproofing from the outside (after removing the…

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by David Channon Mar 21, 2009

CHAV repellant plants

I have an elderly client who has problems with young yobs climbing over her wall. Now on the outside of the wall is a border/verge that I am planting for her, with some spikey plants. The idea being to make the little chaps think twice about it. I…

Read more…
21 Replies · Reply by Phil Voice Mar 25, 2009

Sandstone walling

hi alli have been asked to price a sandstone wall about 1mx14m, there is an existing brick wall so the plan is to put in a found and build wall, with concrete at back to tie onto brick wall. sandstone is on site.although will have to be cut. i…

Read more…
0 Replies

Landscape industry Jobs

Apprentice Landscape Gardeners

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Skilled hard Landscaper

We require an experienced and well-presented landscaper capable of leading a small team. They must have at least 3 years’ experience in a broad range of hard and soft landscaping including paving, decking, groundworks, brick and blockwork,… Continue

Garden Maintenance Operative

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Skilled Landscape Gardener

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs