Forum

All Discussions (12640)

Sort by

The right trees

Hi need help with the right tree for the jobI will need small to med size trees all the same varitey with a compact canopy as they will be planted in a formal lineThe position is on a wind swept industrial estate so dont expect the soil to be any…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by steve loftus Sep 11, 2008
PRO

Internal email changes

Some changes have been made to how you send and receive email. Instead of picking up emails from the very top left corner, a new in box link has been created in your admin box in the right hand corner of the page. It is now much easier to see all…

Read more…
0 Replies

Yellow Pages

Just had a call from a rep trying to sell me advertising space in the next isuue of yellow pages do you think this is money well spent or the local rag a better option any views would be welcome thanks

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Craig McGinty Sep 5, 2008

Clay Lawn Problem

One of my customers has quite a large lawn which is full of moss and very wet, I dug down a full spades depth to see what the soil was like and it is just pure clay.My customer has just moved into the property and is currently renovating it with a…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Mike Seaton Sep 11, 2008

Landscape industry Jobs

Experienced Grounds Maintence operative

Employer: IH MOWING LTD

Job Type: Full Time

An opportunity to join an expanding Grounds Maintenance Company based in Warwickshire. The ideal candidate will have experience and Knowledge of… Continue

Skilled Landscaper

Employer: Abbeyfield Landscapes

Job Type: Full Time

Abbeyfield Landscapes is a Southwest Landscaping and ground maintenance company and we are looking for a dedicated landscaper to… Continue

Latest blog post

PRO

Topdressing grass verges

HiI have a client who wants his existing grass verges raised and 'levelled' by approximately 25mm. He's had new steel edgings installed and wants to bring the verges up to the top of the edgings by topsoiling over the existing grass. What is the…
Read more…
Comments: 0

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs

PRO

Topdressing grass verges

HiI have a client who wants his existing grass verges raised and 'levelled' by approximately 25mm. He's had new steel edgings installed and wants to bring the verges up to the top of the edgings by topsoiling over the existing grass. What is the…
Read more…
Comments: 0