Forum

All Discussions (12517)

Sort by

Moving site

Its always a big deal for us moving from one garden that we have finished to the next. It takes about a day and several loads for our Ford Ranger pick ups. I am wondering what vehicles you all use. My husband is talking of getting a truck, which…

Read more…
19 Replies · Reply by steve loftus Jul 9, 2008

Garden Budgets

Just wondering what of budgets you have for your gardens? We generally do work over £15,000 (though we do the odd front garden for less here and there). Current garden is £32,000, last one was £28,000, one before, a front garden, was £6500, then…

Read more…
15 Replies · Reply by Mark Watson Dec 23, 2011

Just introducing myself

Hi everyone, my name is Rachel, we (myself and my husband) are hoping to start our new business next year when we are due to be made redundant, we hope to offer a range of garden maintenence and hopefully a little bit on the design and advice side.…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Rachel Lynch Jun 18, 2008

Landscape industry Jobs

Experience Gardener

Employer: The Botanical Gardener

Job Type: Full Time

EXPERIENCED GARDENER  The Botanical Gardener is a rapidly growing, well respected, Design & Build, Garden Maintenance &… Continue

Yard Foreman (Nursery)

Employer: Palmbrokers

Job Type: Full Time

Yard foreman Full time yard foreman required to join our team at our busy and unique 7 acre nursery at farnham royal in berkshire… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

mobile ads

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs