Forum

All Discussions (12370)

Sort by

Moving site

Its always a big deal for us moving from one garden that we have finished to the next. It takes about a day and several loads for our Ford Ranger pick ups. I am wondering what vehicles you all use. My husband is talking of getting a truck, which…

Read more…
19 Replies · Reply by steve loftus Jul 9, 2008

Garden Budgets

Just wondering what of budgets you have for your gardens? We generally do work over £15,000 (though we do the odd front garden for less here and there). Current garden is £32,000, last one was £28,000, one before, a front garden, was £6500, then…

Read more…
15 Replies · Reply by Mark Watson Dec 23, 2011

Just introducing myself

Hi everyone, my name is Rachel, we (myself and my husband) are hoping to start our new business next year when we are due to be made redundant, we hope to offer a range of garden maintenence and hopefully a little bit on the design and advice side.…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Rachel Lynch Jun 18, 2008
PRO

Your Landscape Juice page

First, give some credit where credit is due. Richard Loader has kindly donated one of his images as the background to the Landscape Juice header - Thank you Richard. Now we do not have a global image that covers everyone so you can now completely…

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Phil Voice Jun 13, 2009

Sponsors

Howe's Landscaping and Design have been restructuring lately and this has lead to looking at different forms of marketing. We are also keen to get the gardening fraternity planning landscaping projects as they would any other extension to their…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Phil Voice Sep 10, 2009

Landscape industry Jobs

Experienced Landscaper

Employer: Down to Earth Gardening

Job Type: Full Time

Down to Earth Gardening Limited are a well-established gardening company working throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians. We currently… Continue

Experienced Horticulturist

Employer: Down to Earth Gardening

Down to Earth Gardening Limited are a well-established gardening company working throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians. We currently… Continue

Garden Maintenance Operative

Employer: The English Garden Co Ltd

A high end garden maintenance company in South Mimms, is looking for YOU! Working as part of a 2-3 man team in London and… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs