Forum

All Discussions (12572)

Sort by

Green Oak Supplier

Being new to networking, I'm not sure whether I should be posting this as a 'discussion', 'blog' or 'comment'.I'm pricing a job which includes two oak structures. Can anyone recommend any suppliers so I can compare with my normal chap.

Read more…
0 Replies

Potential Job Offer?

I am a member of the Institute of Garden Design from where I gained my qualification.They have mailed me which is below.Not sure if anyone might be interested in the opportunity??RegardsAndyEmail from the institute:I am looking for someone with a…

Read more…
0 Replies

Equipment storage

I'm wondering how you guys store tools, equipment etc.Living in the centre of Edinburgh there is limited space so I rent a shipping storage container out of town in a small industrial area.Everthing has been fine for the first 6 months until the…

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Mark Nov 24, 2008

Help on boundaries

I have a customer who used to have leyllandii hedging. Her neighbour gave her a days notice before ripping it all up and put up a fence. In my opinion a very good nice quality fence which would have cost a fortune. She now has a gap of about 1 foot…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Lisa Valentine Nov 11, 2008

Landscape industry Jobs

Experienced Grounds Maintence operative

Employer: IH MOWING LTD

Job Type: Full Time

An opportunity to join an expanding Grounds Maintenance Company based in Warwickshire. The ideal candidate will have experience and Knowledge of… Continue

Skilled Landscaper

Employer: Abbeyfield Landscapes

Abbeyfield Landscapes is a Southwest Landscaping and ground maintenance company and we are looking for a dedicated landscaper to… Continue

Skilled landscaper

Employer: Brett Hardy Landscapes Ltd

Skilled landscaper required to join our team working for a busy & expanding garden design & landscaping company. We are a proud… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs