Forum

PRO

Work boots

Hi all its time for new boots again:(My current timberland pro are really comfortable and supportive etc but don't last more than 9 months! The last pair were about £85 and I thought it was worth it. But they have jumped up to £135 since last time so I'm looking for other options.I'm after something that has some kind of anti fatigue sole/insole.So what do you people use? I don't mind paying decent money and will get another pair of the timberland ones if i can't get anything betterThanks in advance Richard

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO

I use these

https://www.engelbert-strauss.co.uk/Footwear/S3_Safety_Footwear/S3_...

Last me about 18 months but that includes wearing them gritting so they get a coating of salt.

• PRO
      Wow that was quick! Some interesting stuff on that website from a quick look.
      • PRO

Do a wider LJN search for other ideas, but you'll also see a lot use ES's S3 boots (me included). I love them.

• PRO
          I'll do that! To be honest I hardly ever think to trawl through old threads! S3 is what I'm after though.
          • PRO

Click the link and it'll do it for you :)

• PRO
      I went for this brand last year after a recommendation from here and they are the best boots I've had and are still going strong after a year
  • PRO
    I've been using Haix chainsaw boots for a solid year now. Still waterproof and tough. Great protection and feel like your feet are well supported.
    Little heavy though especially during grass cutting season.
    180 I think they were
  • I always get mine from good old Ebay................. usually get them for less than £20 incuding the postage and they last the year out.

• PRO
    My feet are quite wide and I find it difficult to get comfortable toecapped boots that don't rub my toes. I ended up getting some of the screwfix 'site' boots for £20 and getting an insole. They have been great, really roomy.
This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Blogs