Forum

Replies

• PRO

Not really had any hearing problems , I know tinnitus can be an issue but my use of machinery is now minimal and long stretches are staggered even the machines i use don't sound particularly raucous , I wear safety glasses , chain saw helmet and a dust mask as required but ear defenders seem to affect my balance and vigilance .

• PRO
            Thanks for the reply
  • I work on my own most of the time so I listen to audio books, I would like to listen to radio 4 but reception is not very good over here. I never listen when working with someone because I think it is not right and rude. 

How is your Bluetooth adaptor working out, I have been thinking about getting one having tried earbuds and a sports headset. both only lasted about 4 hours and then needed charging.

Jes

• PRO

Works very well .... im getting at least 8 hours and still no sign of it running out of charge

• I use a Sony MW1.  It's very small & you can use any headphones with it. It links to the phone via bluetooth for all your calls, texts etc.  It has an sd card, mp3 player & fm radio.

I wear sports style in ear headphones & pop ear defenders over the top when mowing.  So useful when you get a call & your hands are dirty.

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headset-Player/dp/B0...

Sony have replaced it with some new models that can even act as a standalone phone - without headphones. 

https://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/stereo-bl...

Amazon.com: Sony MW1 Smart Wireless Bluetooth Pro Headset MP3 Player - Black: Cell Phones & Accesso…
    Buy Sony MW1 Smart Wireless Bluetooth Pro Headset MP3 Player - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible pur…
This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Experienced Tree Surgeon

Employer: Bawden Group

Job Type: Full Time

Wiltshire tree surgeons Bawden Tree Care, is part of the Bawden Group a privately owned company, delivering tree care and… Continue

Grounds Maintenance Supervisor

Employer: Bawden Group

Team Leader / Supervisor required to manage team(s) of mobile grounds maintenance and gardening staff in the delivery of grounds… Continue

Skilled Landscaper required

Employer: Scott\'s elite landscapes

Undertake all aspects of hard and soft landscaping construction. Using machines and setting out sites.. managing projects… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs