Forum

Replies

• My thinking since the first one was born, you can't buy back the time you were at work while they did their first x-y-z. 

• PRO

Do we take it, from your comment, that you've added to your clan, Dan:)

• PRO

I spent the day laying approx 30m2 of natural stone setts followed up by a very interesting meeting with the local town council! Happy Monday everyone :) 

• PRO

I wonder what the average area of paving a landscaper can lay in a day, Matt?

I know it depends on the material being laid but I bet it varies sharply from person to person.

• PRO

Couple of big lawns and a bit of planting, as you ask. The rest of the week will be busier mind.

• PRO
      If we get no rain the whole thing will fall off a cliff within 3 weeks or so here. We've had no rain worth mentioning for about 5 weeks!
      Today's village cut was more about dandelion control than grass cutting trying to catch them before there is a billion seeds flying everywhere:)
      • PRO

Same here, I'm advising customers to water the grass. Most don't, but at least I can say I advised it.

• PRO

Have been covering huge mileages, on Autobahn's at light-speed to get home for work tomorrow :)

5 Countries in one day, only slow part being in UK on M26/M25.

• Been away in Carnoustie playing golf, played Forfar yesterday then hoofed the 333 miles home in 6 hrs 10.

Back to lawns today .

• PRO
      I want to have a go on an autobahn one day but need a car to make it worthwhile first!
This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Experience Gardener

Employer: The Botanical Gardener

Job Type: Full Time

EXPERIENCED GARDENER  The Botanical Gardener is a rapidly growing, well respected, Design & Build, Garden Maintenance &… Continue

Yard Foreman (Nursery)

Employer: Palmbrokers

Job Type: Full Time

Yard foreman Full time yard foreman required to join our team at our busy and unique 7 acre nursery at farnham royal in berkshire… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

mobile ads

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs