Forum

Replies

• My thinking since the first one was born, you can't buy back the time you were at work while they did their first x-y-z. 

• PRO

Do we take it, from your comment, that you've added to your clan, Dan:)

• PRO

I spent the day laying approx 30m2 of natural stone setts followed up by a very interesting meeting with the local town council! Happy Monday everyone :) 

• PRO

I wonder what the average area of paving a landscaper can lay in a day, Matt?

I know it depends on the material being laid but I bet it varies sharply from person to person.

• PRO

Couple of big lawns and a bit of planting, as you ask. The rest of the week will be busier mind.

• PRO
      If we get no rain the whole thing will fall off a cliff within 3 weeks or so here. We've had no rain worth mentioning for about 5 weeks!
      Today's village cut was more about dandelion control than grass cutting trying to catch them before there is a billion seeds flying everywhere:)
      • PRO

Same here, I'm advising customers to water the grass. Most don't, but at least I can say I advised it.

• PRO

Have been covering huge mileages, on Autobahn's at light-speed to get home for work tomorrow :)

5 Countries in one day, only slow part being in UK on M26/M25.

• Been away in Carnoustie playing golf, played Forfar yesterday then hoofed the 333 miles home in 6 hrs 10.

Back to lawns today .

• PRO
      I want to have a go on an autobahn one day but need a car to make it worthwhile first!
This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Landscape Construction Manager

Job Summary We are an established garden design and build company looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Landscape Construction Manager. This is a hands-on role which involves building high end garden designs and overseeing the on site team.… Continue

Apprentice Landscape Gardeners

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Skilled hard Landscaper

We require an experienced and well-presented landscaper capable of leading a small team. They must have at least 3 years’ experience in a broad range of hard and soft landscaping including paving, decking, groundworks, brick and blockwork,… Continue

Garden Maintenance Operative

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Blogs