About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Afternoon everybody,

Hope you're all well, just to let you know we're giving away a Honda 35 Brushcutter away for free.

All you have to do is head over to our Twitter, retweet the prize draw tweet and sign up for our newsletter.

Our Twitter is here: Tracmaster's Twitter

Good luck.

We'll be giving away more prizes and products for free each quarter.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good luck Andy, thanks for entering. We think this a great prize and a wonderful addition to any landscaper or gardener.

• hope i win this lol....

• Thanks for offering this up, & good luck to those members who enter, i don't have a tweet thingy so i'm out.

Rob

• I don't do any of the things that require you to spam adverts to your friends and contacts, it drives me mad personally, but good luck with it.

• PRO

What hp is it?

• Just to answer a few questions:

Even if you don't enter via Twitter, you can still sign up to our mailing list and have a chance of winning, plus you can receive a discount just for signing up.

Sign up here: http://www.tracmaster.co.uk/component/content/article/86-uncategori...

Seth: The Brushcutter is: http://www.tracmaster.co.uk/camon/brushcutters/35cc-brushcutter-hon...

Good luck, it's a great prize.

• PRO

Yes it is, but that doesn't say what HP the brush cutter is.

Is it 1 KW like the honda site says for the gx35?

• If the HP is important, don't enter!

Thanks for the reply, Tracmaster. I'm happy it's possible to enter without twitter-spamming everyone I know. A personal thing, but I hate Facebook and Twitter being swamped with the "share it to win" offers, and I think it actually damages a company's reputation if they aren't careful. Not one of my Twitter friends would be interested, they aren't in the industry, so it isn't a clever marketing tool IMO.

Seth Burgess said:

• PRO

Bad day on the Mower Paul :-) ?

Paul McNulty said:

If the HP is important, don't enter!

Thanks for the reply, Tracmaster. I'm happy it's possible to enter without twitter-spamming everyone I know. A personal thing, but I hate Facebook and Twitter being swamped with the "share it to win" offers, and I think it actually damages a company's reputation if they aren't careful. Not one of my Twitter friends would be interested, they aren't in the industry, so it isn't a clever marketing tool IMO.

Seth Burgess said:

• PRO

Paul McNulty said:

If the HP is important, don't enter!

Sorry why is the HP not important? It's a brushcutter it's power is important. A 3hp Brushcutter is far more capable than a 1.3hp one, there's nothing wrong with a low power one, I've entered the competition and would be happy to win it or buy one myself, but to say the power is irrelevant is a little silly to say the least. As it's power dictates the circumstances in which its used I wouldn't run a 1.3hp machine through the same vegetation as a 3hp machine, even when using the same type of blades.

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO Supplier

Agrovista Amenity is excited to announce that it will be continuing its partnership with national environmental charity The Tree Council, pledging to sponsor the planting of more than a thousand trees. The trees will be planted over the next…

Read more…