Forum

Replies

• PRO
        They are fine as long as it's not too wet/long
  • PRO

Hi Dan

Masport do some really good smaller mowers.

https://www.chipperfield.co.uk/masport-625al-petrol-lawnmower.html?...

Steven

• PRO
      Thank you Steven, never used one but I've been round alot of garden machinery places when I was repairing industrial cleaning equipment and they used to sing there praises I just wished more garden machinery places could offer a try before you buy
  • PRO
    I'd go for an old style Etesia pro 46 push model, you can throw it about, and it keeps coming back for more....
This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Landscape Construction Manager

Job Summary We are an established garden design and build company looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Landscape Construction Manager. This is a hands-on role which involves building high end garden designs and overseeing the on site team.… Continue

Apprentice Landscape Gardeners

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Skilled hard Landscaper

We require an experienced and well-presented landscaper capable of leading a small team. They must have at least 3 years’ experience in a broad range of hard and soft landscaping including paving, decking, groundworks, brick and blockwork,… Continue

Garden Maintenance Operative

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Blogs