Good health :)

• PRO

A Gianni Ferrari PG 280DW :)

• PRO

A Gianni Ferrari PG 280DW :)"

• PRO

More Time :)

• PRO

An admin person and a salesman and a scheduler and a book keeper and a customer service representative and a maintenance engineer and an estimator and a marketing person.  All who would work for £0

Wait a minute... that's me!!!!

Another me then please :-)

• Toyota Hilux or Ford Ranger with the 3.2 6 speed

Etesia Hydro 144MX

Best be a big tree to get one of either of these under....

• 4 more clones of me that i can sit back and watch and order around

This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Landscape Construction Manager

Job Summary We are an established garden design and build company looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Landscape Construction Manager. This is a hands-on role which involves building high end garden designs and overseeing the on site team.… Continue

Apprentice Landscape Gardeners

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Skilled hard Landscaper

We require an experienced and well-presented landscaper capable of leading a small team. They must have at least 3 years’ experience in a broad range of hard and soft landscaping including paving, decking, groundworks, brick and blockwork,… Continue

Garden Maintenance Operative

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Blogs