Forum

PRO

Signwriting design

Morning all,

Following my (not so) recent post, I've got a design back from the signwriters for the new van and just wanted some opinions on it. Is completely different from the original I bodged up, but I like it. There's a couple of contact detail changes needed, but this is intrinsically the finished design. VW-T5_IAN_3.jpg

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO

I like it Tom, bold and to the point.

• PRO

possibly add high viz stripe\pattern around lower part of van??

• PRO

Looks good to me.

Do you not have a landline number you can put on, so customers can relate to where you may be from?

• PRO
      The landline number is one of the final alterations, I've got a virtual landline with EE so that will be on there.
  • PRO
    Landline and website?
    Good. Nice clean and simple.
    • PRO
      Andrew, as in above comment, landline to be added, along with website.
  • PRO

I'd put something across the bonnet - how often do you reverse up a clients drive with only the front of the van in view of passers by.........

• Never..... I hate reversing vans!  Don't think I've every seen a bonnet signwritten..........I'd imagine it's a bit "flat" for anyone to read easily.

• PRO
        I see lots of bonnets sign written and would say actually it's a very visible often.

You don't like reversing a van? I have a lwb movano and find it far easier to reverse into places so that I can drive straight out after.
        • PRO

Same here, much rather reverse in when I can see the traffic.

We have our bonnet signwritten, can't say it does any good, much prefer it that way, and maybe people do read it.

This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Skilled Landscape Gardener

Employer: grovegardens

Job Type: Full Time

We are currently looking for an experience landscaper to join our small close knit team. Over the past 15 years we have… Continue

Hard Landscaper Team Leader

Employer: Bosworths Landscapes

Job Type: Full Time

Job Requirements Minimum Three years Hard Landscape Construction experience  Valid UK Driving License essential… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs

PRO Supplier

Crystal Palace FC increase Fleet of Dennis G860’s

Crystal Palace FC has recently purchased six Dennis G860 professional cylinder mowers, taking their total to a fleet of eight – and head of grounds & estates Bruce Elliot couldn’t be happier.

Bruce has been in his current role for…

Read more…