Forum

PRO

Signwriting design

Morning all,

Following my (not so) recent post, I've got a design back from the signwriters for the new van and just wanted some opinions on it. Is completely different from the original I bodged up, but I like it. There's a couple of contact detail changes needed, but this is intrinsically the finished design. VW-T5_IAN_3.jpg

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO

I like it Tom, bold and to the point.

• PRO

possibly add high viz stripe\pattern around lower part of van??

• PRO

Looks good to me.

Do you not have a landline number you can put on, so customers can relate to where you may be from?

• PRO
      The landline number is one of the final alterations, I've got a virtual landline with EE so that will be on there.
  • PRO
    Landline and website?
    Good. Nice clean and simple.
    • PRO
      Andrew, as in above comment, landline to be added, along with website.
  • PRO

I'd put something across the bonnet - how often do you reverse up a clients drive with only the front of the van in view of passers by.........

• Never..... I hate reversing vans!  Don't think I've every seen a bonnet signwritten..........I'd imagine it's a bit "flat" for anyone to read easily.

• I see lots of bonnets sign written and would say actually it's a very visible often.

You don't like reversing a van? I have a lwb movano and find it far easier to reverse into places so that I can drive straight out after.
        • PRO

Same here, much rather reverse in when I can see the traffic.

We have our bonnet signwritten, can't say it does any good, much prefer it that way, and maybe people do read it.

This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Landscape Operative

Additional landscape operatives required by commercial soft landscape contractor based in Crondall for immediate start.  Landscape CSCS/CPCS preferable but not essential as full training given.  Competitive salary and advancement opportunities for… Continue

Junior Gardener

JOB BACKGROUND: Do you have high standards?  Are you able to commit to a role and work hard to maintain those high standards?  Are you keen to start a career in the horticultural industry with a company that will support and train you? Our Junior… Continue

Landscaper

Countryside Services is expanding – we have an increasing amount of bespoke, designed gardens on our books and need new staff. Your commitment to us: to be enthusiastically hard working (in all weathers), keen to learn and prepared to work long… Continue

Gardener

Our client is a successful family business with clients in both the residential and commercial sectors. They are now ready for the business’s next stage of expansion. They really are passionate about gardening and landscaping, providing a vast range… Continue

Latest blog post

PRO Supplier

ICL paves the way for more games at Pride Park Stadium

Nathan Scarff, Head Groundsman at Derby County FC, has revealed that a range of ICL products have helped him achieve his main target of hosting more games at Pride Park Stadium without compromising on the quality of the pitch.

Nathan…

Read more…

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs

PRO Supplier

ICL paves the way for more games at Pride Park Stadium

Nathan Scarff, Head Groundsman at Derby County FC, has revealed that a range of ICL products have helped him achieve his main target of hosting more games at Pride Park Stadium without compromising on the quality of the pitch.

Nathan…

Read more…
PRO Supplier

After being selected as the official mower at the two most recent FIFA World Cup’s in South Africa and Brazil, Dennis Mowers will be the mower of choice for the 2018 tournament in Russia.

The Dennis G860 cylinder mower will have the task…

Read more…