Forum

PRO

Signwriting design

Morning all,

Following my (not so) recent post, I've got a design back from the signwriters for the new van and just wanted some opinions on it. Is completely different from the original I bodged up, but I like it. There's a couple of contact detail changes needed, but this is intrinsically the finished design. VW-T5_IAN_3.jpg

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO

If you don't reverse up a narrow drive how do you avoid reversing out blind into the road then? Say if there was no other parking.

• PRO

I see delivery drivers and postal workers driving straight in to some drives and then reverse straight out onto the main road on a regular basis , My thoughts are they take this risk because it's not their own vehicle . 

• PRO
    Our bonnets are sign written, big logo graphic only typically.
  • PRO

Very nice , Bold and i like the colour . 

• PRO

Like the fact it stands out well and the lawn mower graphic does it's job nicely. Have you considered adding the word "garden" to the line under the main sign writing on each side? Stating "Domestic and Commercial garden maintenance" will make it 100% clear what you do - despite the main sign above. Just thought as it may lead some to think you do other type of maintenance.  Best of luck with it!

• looking good, i would just add something to the bonnet, doesn't have to be in large font.

• PRO

Think you should change the picture of the lawnmower.  Hopefully not the type of lawmower you use on your clients gardens?  Argos electric £55 !

• PRO

It's great. Clear and simple. I think I would be tempted to put something on the bonnet, even if it was just the green and mower without your name people would have an idea what you do and look further if it was relevant.

Great job.

• PRO

Anyone who drives forwards into a property knowing they will have to reverse out into live traffic is an idiot in my book.

It was mentioned in the other thread, but you should have your full name there somewhere in my book. Makes you more approachable. 'Call Tom, 07557 670733'

Nothing wrong with the mower, it's a clip art style logo not a representation of pro lawn kit. I like it.

• PRO

What with all the Fog and film of muck on the vehicles, roads covered with the mud , I'm minded to ask myself why did I get the contact numbers put on the bottom of the panels and doors.

after a short while, they become invisible.

So my tip, look at where the general splatter 'muck line' is on your vehicle and make sure your key details are put above it.

This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Landscape Construction Manager

Job Summary We are an established garden design and build company looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Landscape Construction Manager. This is a hands-on role which involves building high end garden designs and overseeing the on site team.… Continue

Apprentice Landscape Gardeners

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Skilled hard Landscaper

We require an experienced and well-presented landscaper capable of leading a small team. They must have at least 3 years’ experience in a broad range of hard and soft landscaping including paving, decking, groundworks, brick and blockwork,… Continue

Garden Maintenance Operative

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Blogs