About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Saltex 2016 Are you going this year?

So someone had to start discussion.

Who is planning a trip to this years Saltex at the NEC?

I myself am looking forward to it, even more now they have added outside demo areas.

It was great to meet with fellow members last year and have good chat, it would be great to do the same this year.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO
    Yep I'm going this year as I was unable to go last year, I'm keen on checking out the latest battery kit from all the manufacturers..
    • That's what i'm going for too. I really think it is the future but not just yet.

• PRO

I'll be going for the first time.Looking forward to it.

• PRO

Hoping to.

• PRO
    Yes - there will be four of us going - probably on the Wednesday after having a few beers the night before!
  • PRO Supplier

The GreenBest team will be there.

We'd better start saving up for the parking charge.

• PRO

I have my flights booked for the Wednesday

• am going on 2nd november, by train as the n.e.c. is near the international airport stop , got advance tickets to travel from my local station, including a 1st class seat for the journey home, for under £25, hope there is plenty of cordless at the show lol

• yes we be going think there be 4 of us  

• PRO Supplier

GroundsCare Products will be there with the full range of TurfTeq landscape maintenance machines, RotoCleanse walk-behind pressure cleaner and ZipLevel survey products. It will be the 10th successive year we have exhibited. We thought last year was very good, and are looking forward to this year's event.

Although we always demonstrated our machines when the event was at Windsor, we shall not be doing so at NEC. This is partly because we should have to bring twice as many staff; partly to the fact that we don't have those extra staff to bring, and lastly because the organizers wanted to charge an additional £1500 over and above the amount we are paying for our indoor stand!

I look forward to meeting as many Landscape Juicers as possible.

Paul Errington

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0