Forum

Replies

• PRO
    Didn’t make it up there but what is the feedback from the show ?

Anyone making plans to buy key pieces of kit based on what they saw ?

How was the demo area this year ?
    • PRO Supplier

Hi Gary,

From a supplier's viewpoint I thought it was pretty good. We were happy with the quality and quantity of visitors. I don't know what attendance figures were claimed, but it seemed very busy on the first day and fairly acceptable on the second. Outside demo space was taken up by only two companies as far as I could tell. Not surprising when you have to pay a considerably amount extra over and above the price of your indoor pitch.

• PRO

I will update the Saltex 2017 visitor numbers as soon as I'm able.

This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Landscape Construction Manager

Job Summary We are an established garden design and build company looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Landscape Construction Manager. This is a hands-on role which involves building high end garden designs and overseeing the on site team.… Continue

Apprentice Landscape Gardeners

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Skilled hard Landscaper

We require an experienced and well-presented landscaper capable of leading a small team. They must have at least 3 years’ experience in a broad range of hard and soft landscaping including paving, decking, groundworks, brick and blockwork,… Continue

Garden Maintenance Operative

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Blogs

PRO Supplier

New York Red Bulls Praise SISIS Osca

Dan Shemesh, Director of Stadium and Training Grounds for the New York Red Bulls has praised the SISIS Osca 3 which maintains the synthetic turf on one of the club’s training fields.

When Dan Shemesh was looking for a machine that…

Read more…