Forum

Replies

• Yeah thinking that's myself now Gary, I will give them a call tomorrow and see what we can get sorted.

Thanks for your help.
    • Hi Gary I have just phoned simply Business who said they done offer PI for our industry they on offer PLI

I am under the impression that we need PI just in case a customer asks our advice on let's say where to place the decking etc this would cover us should a claim arise from that?
  • PRO
    I'd also question why you think you need PI insurance?
  • PRO

I have recently spoken to my local NFU Mutual branch for my business insurances. They have a comprehensive tradesman policy that you can add/remove components to fit your business needs. Very helpful and they understand the quirks of our wider industry, be it farming, hard landscaping, gardening, tree work, lawn care, etc. Worth spending the time to speak to them,  to get a comparative quote, as (obviously) you must get the insurance to cover 100% of your risks and then hope you never need to use it! 

No need to answer specifically, but do you have any stock stored at your business premises or regularly transported in your work van? It's unlikely your other insurances will cover any form of stock or goods in transit cover. Anyway best of luck and let us know how you get on.

This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Experienced Landscaper

Employer: Down to Earth Gardening

Job Type: Full Time

Down to Earth Gardening Limited are a well-established gardening company working throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians. We currently… Continue

Experienced Horticulturist

Employer: Down to Earth Gardening

Down to Earth Gardening Limited are a well-established gardening company working throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians. We currently… Continue

Garden Maintenance Operative

Employer: The English Garden Co Ltd

A high end garden maintenance company in South Mimms, is looking for YOU! Working as part of a 2-3 man team in London and… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs