About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

husqvarna 525rjx & stihl hs 56 c-e???

hi all, does anyone own or have used either of these machines? "my next 2 purchases" the husky strimmer looks best brush cutter in its class "on paper atleast" most poweful/lightest/best for vibs, dont do lots of hedge work so thinking stihl's semi pro hedge trimmer be good enough for me couldn't really justify spending more on 1 "a good half kilo lighter than anything the same kinda price/spec from other manufacturers" thats why im thinking go for that 1, would like to hear folks opinions on them, cheers    

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd say in regards to the hedge trimmer move up a level to the hs82, I use HS81 for everything bigger stuff and smaller stuff but then have a hs45 for the well kept hedges as its always sharp good for privets.

This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0