About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Hayter 41 spirit 619E service manual

I am trying to repair a hayter 41 spirit 619E autodrive and cannot find any service manuals or youtube video's on how to dismantle the rear roller and drive chain assembly. Is there any manuals out there that will help me !!!

Thanks in advance for any help

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO

No Service manuals other than Operator guides, but there is a Hayter Parts/List diagram which explodes all the compoments: http://www.hayter.co.uk/handbook_files/111-5147-B%20Parts%20List.pdf

• Just undo everything you can..... it will come apart!  Make a careful of what went where...... I always take photos as I go so I can refer to them if there's any query............. never fails.

• gardenspares.co.uk have parts diagrams. I also second Geoff's comment though. I recently took my harrier 41 apart. The tension spring for the height adjustment is a sod to get back on but it is do-able. Message me if you need some advice

• Thanks guys for your help

• Took it apart today bit by bit and some bits l probaly didn't need to undo, but found that the roller drive chain had jumped off the drive cog replaced the chain carried out a reverse of the take apart and all so far is well. Took the chance to give the mower a good clean, sharpened the blade and cleaned up the spark plug one feeling very satisfied with myself, well for now, time will tell !!
This reply was deleted.

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0