About the Landscape Juice Network

Founded in 2008. The Landscape Juice Network (LJN) is the largest and fastest growing professional landscaping and horticultural association in the United Kingdom.

LJN's professional business forum is unrivalled and open to anyone within within the UK landscape industry

LJN's Business Objectives Group (BOG) is for any Pro serious about building their business.

For the researching visitor there's a wealth of landscaping ideas, garden design ideas, lawn advice tips and advice about garden maintenance.

Fencing pricing June 2017

Hi All

I know this has been visited in the past but interested for up to date opinions on fence pricing. I know no two jobs are the same whether it be down to location / access / obstructions etc etc.

I have my own earning expectations per day/year and aware of my costs. I would like to grow the business over time and by nature win some and lose some jobs. So always looking to win more business as long as it is right for us.

I imagine some further info may help. General landscaping business so not solely fencing. Generally a two man team. VAT registered.

We are often asked for two popular options

5ft panel (lap or f/e), 1ft concrete gravel board, slotted concrete posts and post mix. inc take down and disposal of old fencing/concrete bases. Price per post/panel or per metre?

6ft close board feather edge (1650mm feather edge with 150mm gravel board) 4x4" 8ft wood posts 2.4m centres plus post mix / concrete inc take down and disposal of old fencing and concrete bases. price per metre?

Also expectation of two person team fencing per day? I have seen people say 8-10 panels a day but think that is a lot when taking down old fencing and not being able to miss old concrete. So having to remove the old post/concrete to dig a new hole.

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

PRO

How Do You Qualify A Sales Lead?

I don't know about you, but our phones and emails are starting to get busy with enquiries. I've learned over the years that it's all too easy to answer the phone, arrange a consultation and then spend a couple of hours with a prospective client…

Read more…
Comments: 0