Forum

Hi guys I would love to see some pictures of the Weibang cut and finish on a lawn!

I know some of you probably aren't cutting lawns at the moment but I don't know if you have some old pictures maybe?

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mine is only a few months. My dealer said a similar thing to me, but also said they'd improved considerably in the last 18 months so hopefully any models bought in that period won't suffer from the same issue. Time will tell I guess, but i'll certainly let you all know if I have any issues. At least if I do it's covered for 3 years.

• I've got 2 weibang pro 48s bought the first one 18 months ago and the newest one 13 months ago absolutely no issues with them. It's got a 3 year warranty which is my piece of mind thankfully after all the issues I had with viking. It's the best move in ever made
    • PRO
      Spoke to a weilbang rep at saltex he said they had issues about 18 month ago with the drive but they've modified it now.....personally tho if a contractor gets yr and half out of a machine they've done well, I've seen how most operate....banging up and down pavements, driving across gravel/hardcore bouncing around on a trailer, most pro Honda drives last around 12 months with contractors.
  • PRO
    Well, since I already own 2 Vikings and thinking I should give something else a try I have just ordered a new Weibang pro 48 roller mower with BBC, figure why not give one a try as it's only through trying out different machines that I came across the Vikings and their brilliant wet cut collection. So big thank you to Derek for hooking me up, your extremely professional service and very helpful and friendly advice is second to none. Watch this space, fingers crossed it lives up to expectations.... thank you everyone
    • PRO
      Look forward to your feedback Harry....build quality is very robust see how the wet collection is for you as we both Viking fans in the wet ....
    • PRO

Looking forward to your review mate.

• PRO
    Hi everyone, my new Weibang Pro 48 roller mower is here, first impressions are very well built, I think I could drive this mower threw a mine field and it would come out the other side undamaged. As far as the weight is concerned, it's no more cumbersome to me than my old 21" Honda pro and as long as you are using ramps to load in and out of the back of the van and you don't have to lift mower on to raised areas for grass cutting I really can't see the weight being an issue. I will write a full review on my feelings for this mower after I have run it for the next couple of weeks then will add to the thread over the coming months to update you all on its progress, we have rain due and I've lawns that need cutting so it's wet cut capability will be at the top of the list when it comes to letting you all know how I'm getting on, will also post pics along the way to help get a visual update as well........ Many thanks Harry
    • PRO
      Great, looking forward to it! Thanks to everyone elses input, I love the Weibang mowers, but unless I win the lottery, its a long term mower goal haha

@ben gilg - are those pictures of a Masport Rotarola? I've got a wee non SP ST200, its cracking for 200 quid!
      • No its a Weibang Legacy 

• PRO
          Sorry Ben, had another look and I was too quick to pass comment, engine and deck looked similar on my wee phone pic - deffo a Weibang....

If they ask which Ben is which, refer to me as 'Blind Ben' :d
This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Experience Gardener

Employer: The Botanical Gardener

Job Type: Full Time

EXPERIENCED GARDENER  The Botanical Gardener is a rapidly growing, well respected, Design & Build, Garden Maintenance &… Continue

Yard Foreman (Nursery)

Employer: Palmbrokers

Job Type: Full Time

Yard foreman Full time yard foreman required to join our team at our busy and unique 7 acre nursery at farnham royal in berkshire… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

mobile ads

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs