Forum

Hi guys I would love to see some pictures of the Weibang cut and finish on a lawn!

I know some of you probably aren't cutting lawns at the moment but I don't know if you have some old pictures maybe?

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRO
      I think these Weibang users are all talk Ben....hahaha ;-)
    • PRO
      Hey! It's not my fault that I am technologically inept!
  • I got a Weibang last year, but won't be cutting any lawns with it for at least another 3 weeks. Using my Etesia if any absolutely need it at the moment.

To be honest though it looks like what you would expect a lawn to look like after it's been cut with a £1000+ machine i.e. very nice. All mowers i've had at that price leave a lovely finish and this is no different, the reason I got the Weibang was the wet collection and the 3 year warranty.

• Interestingly I was talking to  Wiebang dealer today and  he was suggesting that due to their build quality the Pro version is not worth the extra you pay for  it !! How do you find the weight, i was looking at the Legacy which is 6 kg lighter than the Pro and seemed pretty heavy to me, does the weight keep you off some lawns ?

• PRO
        The big difference between the pro and the non pro is the BBC, the engine, the gear box and above all the three year warrenty.
      • The weight is an issue, there is no getting around that. I carry 2 mowers though, the Weibang and a lighter Etesia. That means I have a smaller, lighter mower to use when necessary. If I only had the Weibang then there would be the odd garden that I wouldn't be able to do because of steps or perhaps water logging. It's an amazing mower for sure, but i'd definitely prefer it if it was slightly lighter.

• I can vouch for the collection in the wet! Its brilliant!

• If you go for the domestic model you don't get the 3 year professional warranty! Obviously that's worth its weight in gold! You don't get the more heavy duty professional gear box either that's built to last the constant use it may get! You also lose the bumper! It's around £200 pound  more expensive on the 56 legacy to go for a pro.

• PRO
      I don't know why but my weibang dealer was pushing (nicely) the domestic version over the pro. I agree that the weight difference is substantial but the mechanical differences and that warranty are, IMHO, worth more than the cash differential.
  • Guys found video on Rochford Garden Machinery's Facebook page of the Weibang in use! Independent user too!

Follow the link! Give them a follow too usual get some decent stuff on there!

https://www.facebook.com/rochfordretail/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Skilled Landscape Gardener

Employer: grovegardens

Job Type: Full Time

We are currently looking for an experience landscaper to join our small close knit team. Over the past 15 years we have… Continue

Hard Landscaper Team Leader

Employer: Bosworths Landscapes

Job Type: Full Time

Job Requirements Minimum Three years Hard Landscape Construction experience  Valid UK Driving License essential… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs

PRO Supplier

Crystal Palace FC increase Fleet of Dennis G860’s

Crystal Palace FC has recently purchased six Dennis G860 professional cylinder mowers, taking their total to a fleet of eight – and head of grounds & estates Bruce Elliot couldn’t be happier.

Bruce has been in his current role for…

Read more…
PRO Supplier

Derby County Groundsman Praises SISIS Javelin Aer-Aid

Derby County head groundsman Nathan Scarff has praised the SISIS Javelin Aer-Aid 1500 tractor mounted aerator for all-year-round use to keep the playing surface at the iPro Stadium in peak condition.

The Javelin Aer-Aid 1500 from SISIS…

Read more…