Forum

Replies

• PRO
      That did make me chuckle:)
      (The not answering the phone bit!)
      • PRO Supplier

It wasn't meant to sound like that Richard!

I always think that text messages and emails can very easily become mis-interpreted when people cannot hear the tone of your voice!

• PRO
          I know it's just made me laugh:)
  • PRO
    Sorted now
    • PRO
      Would be great if you could let us all know the outcome? I'm sure there will be lots of interest on the LJN search engine for the chemical treatment of box blight in the future, many thanks Harry
  • PRO

Signum and Opera professional fungicides work well. Need PA1 and PA6 to apply.

• PRO Supplier

Apologies for the delay Marcus, very busy with training. Glad we got it sorted in the end.

Hope to speak to you again soon

• PRO

Can you relay the outcome.... Or at least what you would recommend?

Many thanks

This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Skilled Landscape Gardener

Employer: grovegardens

Job Type: Full Time

We are currently looking for an experience landscaper to join our small close knit team. Over the past 15 years we have… Continue

Hard Landscaper Team Leader

Employer: Bosworths Landscapes

Job Type: Full Time

Job Requirements Minimum Three years Hard Landscape Construction experience  Valid UK Driving License essential… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs

PRO Supplier

Crystal Palace FC increase Fleet of Dennis G860’s

Crystal Palace FC has recently purchased six Dennis G860 professional cylinder mowers, taking their total to a fleet of eight – and head of grounds & estates Bruce Elliot couldn’t be happier.

Bruce has been in his current role for…

Read more…
PRO Supplier

Derby County Groundsman Praises SISIS Javelin Aer-Aid

Derby County head groundsman Nathan Scarff has praised the SISIS Javelin Aer-Aid 1500 tractor mounted aerator for all-year-round use to keep the playing surface at the iPro Stadium in peak condition.

The Javelin Aer-Aid 1500 from SISIS…

Read more…