Forum

Replies

• PRO
    Are these leads that have found you ? Or is it searching out for leads? I.e. What I'd call spam? Many thanks Harry
  • PRO Supplier

I've seen these companies work really well for PV/solar power suppliers and installers in the USA, the same for air conditioning maintenace in Dubai. 

Essentially, you have a qualified lead thats already been priced and ready to go - however I think pricing for gardening work is a little more complex as there's rarely any standard technical specifications to go by.

As Harry intimates, what is the definition of a qualified lead.

• Hi harry.

These are leads which you find yourself and then the software then sells to the lead. If it fails first time, it tries again at regular intervals.

• PRO
        Now that is what I’d call spam!!
    • Hi Mike.

You've got the idea. 

• PRO
    Sounds a bit loose to me.
    • Its a very well researched system that has been built by people in this industry.

I think it has got a lot going for it, and we are thinking of integrating the system with SA.

• PRO
        Got to hand it to you, that level of commitment to your Son’s business is a real lesson for us all.

Have SA now released a full functional UK version ?
        • I don't know

• PRO
            I’m sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were using it across all your teams :confused: ?
This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Apprentice Landscape Gardeners

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Skilled hard Landscaper

We require an experienced and well-presented landscaper capable of leading a small team. They must have at least 3 years’ experience in a broad range of hard and soft landscaping including paving, decking, groundworks, brick and blockwork,… Continue

Garden Maintenance Operative

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Skilled Landscape Gardener

The Outdoor Room is a multi award winning garden design and construction company.  We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes.  Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional,… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs