Weed, pest & disease management – FREE Amenity Forum Event
1st February hosted by Progreen, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 0DN
In 2017, the Amenity Forum will once again be holding a series of FREE Updating Events at locations across the UK. These events are half day in length and focus on short presentations covering current topics delivered by specialists in these areas.
The overall emphasis for 2017 is on putting together an integrated programme for effective weed, pest and disease management. The events also provide opportunity to discuss new developments and challenges and network with other professionals. So whatever your interest in the topic, these will be valuable events. If you are on the Amenity Register, they also carry CPD points.
- 10am – Assemble for coffee/ tea and networking
- 10:15 – Welcome and Introduction
- 10:20 – Putting together an effective and integrated weed, pest and disease management programme – John Moverley, Amenity Forum
- 10:40 – Drivers for change, the importance of taking an integrated approach and current issues/ challenges – Nigel Chadwick or Tracey Ware, CRD
- 11:00 – Accurate & effective spray operations and the importance of maintaining equipment used – Ian Forman, NSTS
- 11:20 – The requirement for training & keeping updated and adopting an Amenity Assured approach – Stephen Jacob, BASIS
- 11:40 – Break
- 12:00 – Question Time session
- 12:20 – Presentation by host organisation
- 13:00 – Conclude
Contact Progreen to register your interest: 0800 0326262, email@example.com