Forum

Evening all, this is my first post in a long time but I thought where better to go than LJN!. I have had a search through the forums but I can't find exactly what i'm looking for so here goes.

I'm looking at buying a new mower and have been drawn to the Etesia duocut models and mainly the 53 do any of you guys run this model? what are your thoughts? 

We've currently got the duocut 46 rmhb on demo, i've used it today in pretty dry conditions but in really long grass and i'm pretty impressed so far.

We've been using hondas (HRX 476) wheeled version, it's a great mower but struggles badly in the wet when we need to collect, it's also starting to get to that age where it feels like something might give... It does do allot of work as we have some bigger commercial places that are mulched so I need a mower that will mulch and collect without having to blade change etc like the Honda and the Etesia Duocut. The only thing putting me off the Etesia is the cost and the weight!! So basically here is my criteria, if any of you guys have any other options or advice it would be great to here..

19-21 inch cut

Must be able to mulch and collect well in the wet

quick forward speed

robust and reliable 

cheers all

You need to be a member of Landscape Juice Network to add comments!

Join Landscape Juice Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think that's why it is important to always have backup machines....... even if its just an old machine that was picked up cheap on Ebay.

• PRO

And thats what stops me buying one. I'd have a Duocut tomorrow.

This reply was deleted.

Landscape industry Jobs

Experienced Tree Surgeon

Employer: Bawden Group

Job Type: Full Time

Wiltshire tree surgeons Bawden Tree Care, is part of the Bawden Group a privately owned company, delivering tree care and… Continue

Grounds Maintenance Supervisor

Employer: Bawden Group

Team Leader / Supervisor required to manage team(s) of mobile grounds maintenance and gardening staff in the delivery of grounds… Continue

Skilled Landscaper required

Employer: Scott\'s elite landscapes

Undertake all aspects of hard and soft landscaping construction. Using machines and setting out sites.. managing projects… Continue

Latest blog post

Trade green waste centres

Start a landscaping business

LJN Sponsor

Advertising

Technical landscaping books

Blogs